1-on-1 Mini Academy
This academy is short in duration, but includes personalized attention to you and your project. Visit the facility and receive a one-on-one consult an apparel industry 101 lesson and tour the facility. You’re mini academy will be led by CDS owner, Mindy Martell and you will have an opportunity to meet some of the people who will be developing and manufacturing your designs. The consult is 2-3 hours and is $650 per brand (multiple people can attend).
What you can expect to learn:
• Understanding potential issues with your design or product
• Guidance on product concepts if viable
• Provide general timeline for development and manufacturing your product
• Guidance on sequence of products to launch
• Guidance on sequence of development steps and manufacturing steps
• Guidance on services you need based on end goals
• Guidance on most cost effective approach
• Learn more in depth about The Clothier 4 Step Apparel Process.
• Tour our small, but complex facility. 8,000 square feet of full development processes and manufacturing
• 25+ Employees to see and learn what is happening in each stage of development to manufacturing.
• Understanding your options of where to manufacture
• Understanding price point options of quantities and location