8-Step Manufacturing Checklist--Our Gift To You!
You're ready to manufacture your clothing line but are unsure where to begin. It's common in the industry to feel overwhelmed. You want your finished product to reach the marketplace successfully, but it feels like there are a million decisions to make first. We've developed our Clothier 4-Step Academy to walk you through every step of the way.
STEP 1: Design, is centered around finalizing the details of your product.
STEP 2: Prototype, is where your design is turned into a draft for review.
STEP 3: Tech Design, is about creating a universal production blueprint to control quality.
STEP 4: Manufacturing, is when your product comes to life.
To aid in your project, we have made this helpful 8-Step Manufacturing checklist, available for free download HERE.
When do you know it's the right time to place your production order? We talk you through this major decision in this video:
A few key points from the video to keep in mind:
1) Have your sample ready.
2) Do not assume the factory you partner with will be able to connect the dots based on a submission of documents and materials alone. Adjunct everything you send, from patterns, to samples, documents, & drawings with clear communication about what you're looking for.
3) Remember you need that factory to prove to you that they can sew and manufacture your product the way you envisioned it.
If you're looking for more information, here are some ways we can help:
1) Get your FREE 8-point manufacturing checklist download HERE
2) Get a FREE consultation to our Clothier Design Source 4-Step Academy HERE
3) Subscribe to our YouTube channel to view more round-table discussions!
Want to learn more and keep in the loop on exciting company developments?
Follow along on our social channels & tag #CDSCommunity to be featured: