Biggest Mistakes by Brand Owners We've Seen
We asked 3 of our veteran Design Managers - What is the biggest mistake that you see new apparel brand owners make? This is what they said:
- Buying bulk fabric or trims before samples are approved.
- Not allowing enough time to complete the development process.
- Not expecting design reiterations before going to market with product.
Want to learn more? Enroll in our Clothier 4 Step Academy and avoid all the missteps we've seen over the last 10 years by helping other brand owners.
3 Reasons to work with us!
- We make prototypes and manufacture in the USA.
- Free Consults to get started.
- We've been doing this for over 10 years.
Sign up to watch our free webinar series here.