At CDS we offer many types of in-house services at our manufacturing facility in St. Paul, MN
A Manufacturing Guide or Consultation Service
This digital download package includes:
- 10 point checklist of MUSTS before you're ready to have your clothing manufactured.
- 17 page guide describing items in the checklist in detail.
- Glossary of key terminology
- Bill of materials template
- Purchase order template
- Information on ordering raw goods.
- Information on labels, yield, tech packs and more.
In- House Heat Transfer machine
- We have capabilities to do in house heat transfer labels. These are the “tag-less” labels that you find in many active garments today.
- We create markers digitally to create the best efficiency for fabric yield and cutting.
- We have the ability to cut up to 150 layers of fabric at one time using our digitally made markers.
- We offer 100% quality checks on all garments that are produced at CDS manufacturing facility.
Industrial Sewing Machine List
- 3,4,& 5 Thread Sergers
- Active Merrows
- 1, 2, & 3 Needle Coverstitchers
- 3 Step Zig-Zag
- 1 Step Zig-Zag
- Single Needles
- We offer fully customized sublimated garments for your brand.